Here you'll find latest news and important information for our CIRAS reps about developments at CIRAS.
- We have published our key priorities for 2018/19. Our ambition is to extend confidential health and safety reporting to more frontline staff through raising awareness and membership growth, and to deliver more value from trends raised by reports and shared learning opportunities within our member community. Our activity will focus on three key areas: service, community and value.
- We’ve published a new guide sharing tips and good practice on how to respond to a CIRAS report. It’s the first in a series of guides for CIRAS reps. You can find ‘How to respond to a CIRAS report’ on the members’ portal on our website.
- Our ‘Have Your Say’ staff survey is open until the end of May. We’re using it to gather information on how well frontline staff know CIRAS. The results will enable us to improve how we communicate with members. We’ve had a great response so far, and thanks if you have shared the survey link with your staff already. If you haven’t there’s still time – just copy and paste this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NFXZY9C For more information about the survey, email email@example.com
- The next set of FREE learning events for CIRAS reps will be in June - a repeat of our November series ‘Putting health back into health and safety’. If you missed the November sessions come along and share ideas and experiences on how to support the health and wellbeing of your staff with other members. Each session will run from 10.45am to 12.45pm
5 June 2018 Birmingham
6 June 2018 Cardiff
13 June 2018 London
14 June 2018 London
21 June 2018 Newcastle
28 June 2018 Sheffield
- We’re also bringing back our FREE reps’ masterclasses, for new CIRAS reps or those looking for a refresh on rep responsibilities. The hour-long masterclass will take place on the same days/venues as the learning events, starting at 9.30am
- CIRAS reps can sign up for either or both events. Visit the members’ portal and follow the links to register your attendance.
If you need us to resend your login details for the members’ portal contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org