CIRAS Reps are the main point of contact within a member company and one of the key responsibilities will be to explain to all your staff who CIRAS are and what we do.
The role typically involves:
- promoting CIRAS within your organisation
- helping facilitate any reports and sending responses
- attending CIRAS Reps’ Meetings
For more detailed information on what the role entails, please download the ‘Reps Handbook’
Reps' will be invited to attend free Reps' events, for example:
1) An introduction to CIRAS for all new reps
2) Reps' workshops / conference – These are themed events
All upcoming events are shown on the member dashboard.