Every CIRAS member has access to:
- our confidential health and safety reporting service
- a dedicated stakeholder manager to help you get the most from your membership
- regular newsletters sharing good practice and examples of safety concerns that have been raised with CIRAS
- free materials to help you raise awareness of CIRAS
- safety-related intelligence and insights
- networking, sharing good practice and training events.
Through using our services and accessing our support, you can enjoy a range of benefits:
- Reduce risk – if you know everything that’s going on, you can fix things before they become incidents.
- Enhance your safety culture – if you make it easy for people to speak up, they will feel safer and you will learn more.
- Strengthen your business – if you find out about risks early, you can avoid the costs associated with incidents.
- Enjoy peace of mind – if you have a safety net in place, you’ll know there’s less chance of something being missed.
As part of our 1,900-strong member community, you can work together to share ideas and innovations to improve health and safety for your people, your industry and across the transport sector.
- Confidential reporting