Whether you are your organisation’s nominated CIRAS rep, or you simply want the best value from CIRAS membership for your company, we are here to help you. For a manageable effort, you can make all the difference – and the member-exclusive tools and resources you’ll find here are designed to help you do just that.
They can help you:
- understand exactly what a CIRAS rep does, and how we support you
- respond effectively to a CIRAS report
- explain to your people why reporting health and safety concerns is so important
- include CIRAS in your corporate and site inductions
- deliver a toolbox talk to your frontline staff
- get the message across to staff who work remotely.
If you don’t see what you need here, let us know. Email us at email@example.com.