Whether you are your organisation’s nominated CIRAS rep, or are simply interested in how to get the best value from CIRAS membership for your company, we are here to help you every step of the way. For a manageable effort, you can make all the difference – and the member-exclusive tools and resources you’ll find here are designed to help you do just that.
Our tools and resources can help you, among other things:
- understand exactly what a CIRAS rep does, and how we support you
- respond effectively to a CIRAS report
- explain to your people why reporting health and safety concerns is so important
- include CIRAS in your corporate and site inductions
- deliver a toolbox talk to your frontline staff
- get the message across to staff who work remotely.