Resources and learning
We want you to get as much out of your CIRAS membership as possible, so we provide a range of member-exclusive resources and intelligence.
- If you are looking for ways to make CIRAS really deliver for you, our searchable member resources include free tools to help you use CIRAS reports to realise genuine health and safety improvements, and promote the benefits of speaking up to your people.
- You can search our reports to see what concerns people are raising and how members are responding. Use past reports to discover how others have responded to issues on themes that interest you.
- We analyse the data we gather through our reports and share this with you as insights into what people report and why.
- To bring confidential reporting to life, our case studies can help others – from the boardroom to the frontline – to understand how CIRAS makes the workplace safer. They are real-life examples of where and how CIRAS makes a difference.
- As a CIRAS member, you belong to a diverse community of 1,900 organisations, all with extensive health and safety expertise and experience. We invite you to share your good practice with the wider CIRAS community, to promote cross-sector safety learning.
If you have something to share, or can’t find the answer to your question on these pages, contact us on email@example.com or get in touch with your stakeholder manager. If you’re not a member, but you like what you see here, find out more about joining us.